The Bayraktar TB2 is a Tactical Armed / UAV System, developed and manufactured by Baykar. A highly sophisticated design that provides all solutions that operator may need in one integrated system. The system consists of Bayraktar TB2 Armed / UAV Platform, Ground Control Station, Ground Data Terminal, Remote Display Terminal, Advanced Base with Generator and Trailer modules. Thanks to Baykar's technological accumulation and capabilities, the entire system is produced indigenously.
OVER 400 THOUSAND HOURS OF OPERATIONAL FLIGHT
Bayraktar TB2 is a Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE), Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle capable of conducting Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and armed attack missions. An onboard avionic suite with a triple redundant avionic system encompasses units enabling a fully autonomous taxiing, take-off, landing and cruise. TB2 has proven its efficacy with over 400.000 of operational flight hours. Since 2014, it keeps carrying out missions successfully within the Turkish Armed Forces, Gendarmerie and the Turkish National Police. Currently, 257 Bayraktar platforms are at the service of Turkey, Qatar, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. Bayraktar TB2 holds the record in the Turkish aviation history for endurance (with 27 hours 3 minutes) and for altitude (with 25.030 feet). Bayraktar TB2 is also the first-ever aircraft in its category to be exported abroad.
- 18,000 Feet Operational Altitude
- 27 Hours Maximum Airtime
- Fully Automatic Flight Control and 3 Redundant Autopilot System (Triple Redundant)
- Fully Automatic Landing and Take-off Feature Without Dependence on Ground Systems
- Navigation with Internal Sensor Fusion Without Dependency on GPS
- 25,000 Feet Max Altitude
- Fully Automatic Navigation and Route Tracking Feature
- Precise Auto Takeoff and Landing with Built-in Sensor Fusion
- Fully Automatic Taxi and Parking Feature
- Semi-Autonomous Flight Modes Support
- Fault Tolerant and 3 Redundant Sensor Fusion Application
- Cross Redundant YKI System
- Unique Redundant Servo Actuator Units
- Unique Redundant Lithium-Based Battery Units
- Communication Range <300 km
- Travel - Maximum Speed 70 knot - 120 knot
- Payload Capacity 150 kg
- Payload - ISR Switchable EO/IR/LD or Multi-Purpose AESA Radar
- Payload - Munitions 4 Laser Guided Smart Ammunition
- Fuel Capacity / Type 300 Liters / Gasoline
- Takeoff and Landing Track (Automatic)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight 700 kg
- Endurance 27 Hours
- Wingspan 12 mt.
- Height 2.2 mt.
- Length 6.5 mt.
- Thrust Type 105 Hp Internal Combustion Injection Engine
- Operational - Maximum Altitude 18.000 feet - 25.000 feet
The integration of the Indigenous munition “Roketsan MAM-L and MAM-C” and the capacity to successfully fulfill Intelligence, persistent aerial Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, has made the system an indispensable platform in operations. The Armed UAV Bayraktar TB2 is a multi-purpose platform as it can perform Target Acquisition using the onboard laser designator. It is also capable of eliminating the target using its payload consisting of four smart munitions. Bayraktar TB2 is a system that offers all cutting-edge solutions required to carry out surgical-precision strikes preventing the widespread damage to close areas. These features ensure civilian security as a first-order priority.
REAL-TIME IMAGERY TRANSMISSION AND BACK-UP SYSTEM
Baykar Real Time Imagery Transmission System (BGAM) provides real-time image transmission and processing solutions to the defense industry. BGAM allows high-resolution, non-delay live broadcasts to be monitored by multiple users at the same time. BGAM is a web-based application that allows users to watch live broadcasts securely on the network or on tablets using the mobile application via internet.
The system automatically stores all transmitted imagery into 30-minute files. While monitoring live imagery, users can take multi-tag notes on the system. Saved tags and labels will facilitate, at a later date, the search through archive videos. In a similar way, based on these notes, a mission log can be created and then exported. Archived files can be filtered by date and by metadata.
For security reasons, the system automatically regenerates temporary passwords to secure access to live transmitted and archived imagery. The user name or device information watermark appears on all live and archived video files.
Optionally, an embedded software can be integrated to the Imagery Transmission System allowing live transmission to mobile devices operating Windows. The data transfer from highly secured network to mobile devices is secured by Adopting end-to-end encryption method (also called data diode model).
- NATO Spec ACE-III Sheltr Features
- Radio Systems
- Internal Conversation Systems
- Adjustable Tower Working Speed
- Pilot Console
- Payload Operator Console
- Image Exploitation Console
- Rack Type Cabinets
- Power Systems, Filters
- Power Supply Units
- Military Type Two Air Conditioning Units
- NBC Filtration System
Ground Control Station
TB2 uses triple bands for LOS control and video transmission.
Baykar Mobile Ground Control Station (Mobile GCS) ensures the remote control of the Bayraktar TB2 platform from the forward bases, far from the central command centers. The powerful communication antennas of the Mobile GCS expand the mission range by allowing Bayraktar TB2 UAVs to take off and land to/from their current locations.
Consistent with NATO ACE III shelter standards, the mobile GCS encompasses a hydraulic driven aerial platform that can be raised up to 12m, automatic oriented antenna systems and a powerful truck providing mobility to all these components with hydraulic outriggers. The Mobile GCS is Baykar’s own design. It is equipped with cutting-edge sensors and control valves allowing it to be set up safely in a short period of time.
You can view 360°