Cezeri Flying Car
The Cezeri Flying Car, will make a radical change by providing totally green urban air transport. The Cezeri, is being developed to bring a reliable solution to aerial delivery of time critical packages and medicines in congested urban cities. In addition the Cezeri can be used in remote areas for search and rescue and for military supply missions.
- Artificial intelligence computer aided flight system
- Passenger and cargo cabins suitable for urban air transport
- Fixed-pitch propellers
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Triple redundant full autonomous flight control systemv
- Electrically driven propellers; 2 reversing impellers on each motor arm
- Carbon fiber structural; lightweight and durable cabin and engine arm constructions
- Engine type: 8 x Brushless DC motor
- Dimensions (width X length X height): 3730 x 4070 x 1870 mm
- Take-off / Landing: Vertical take-off
- Maximum flight altitude: 2000 m
- Endurance Time: ~ 1 hour
- Cruise speed: 100 km / h
- Range: 70-80 km
- Time required to fully charge the batteries: 1 hour
- Maximum Take-off Weight: 241 kg
The Cezeri Flying Car is a totally Green, renewable Urban Air Transport (UAT) concept that offers the alternative of automobiles in urban transportation. Urban Air Transport is a reliable and effective passenger and cargo transport ecosystem covering city centers and suburbs. Besides, Cezeri Flying Car can be used for autonomous logistic support including the health sector with its built-in artificial intelligence system.
- The vehicle provides its power from rechargeable batteries and works with 100% electricity.
- The vehicle is designed to fly with minimum technical and aviation knowledge.
- Flying car is controlled with vehicle control lever, altitude control lever, touch command screen, two physical buttons (Emergency Landing, Stop) and two switches (Engine Battery Switch, Avionics System Switch).
- Cezeri Flying Car is a single-seat, rotating wing aircraft consisting of 8 Brushless DC motors and propeller pairs.
- Can be used to supply high-risk combat zones
- Provide faster and more efficient cargo transportation
- Air pollution from transportation can be reducedv
- Time spent in traffic can be minimized
- Traffic congestion can be reduced in urban transport
- Traffic accidents can be reduced
- Can respond quickly to the urgent needs of health institutions (blood, organ transport, etc.) and business institutions