With consideration of a future where air combat will be dominated by unmanned technology, our "Bayraktar KIZILELMA Fighter UAV", being developed fully within Turkish borders, will most certainly play an increasingly important role moving ahead.
Baykar is taking stock of its long experience with UAVs / UCAVs as a footing to jump quickly into future technologies that the Bayraktar KIZILELMA Fighter UAV system will deploy.
The Bayraktar KIZILELMA Fighter UAV will be a force to be reckoned with, specifically given its aggressive maneuvering capability and stealthiness against radar. What's more, the Bayraktar KIZILELMA Fighter UAV will be able to take off and land on short-runway aircraft carriers, and carry out missions with internally-carried munitions.
- 500 Nm Combat Radius
- 35.000 Feet Operational Altitude
- 5 Hours Endurance
- 6 Tons Maximum Take-Off Weight
- 0.6 Mach Cruise Speed
- 1.5 Tons Payload Capacity
- Fully Autonomous Take Off and Landing
- Low RCS
- High Maneuverability
- LOS and BLOS
- Take Off and Landing Capability from Short-Runway Aircraft Carriers
- High Situational Awareness with AESA Radar
You can view 360°